Tuesday, September 25, 2012

NARS Laguna Bronzer: Swatch and Review!

Want Sun kissed Skin? Need a new Good quality Bronzer? Want a Bronzer that doesn't make you look orange? If you said yes to any of these then you need the NARS Laguna Bronzer. And if you didn't say yes then you still need this anyways. I love this Bronzer. It is a little on the pricey side but it's worth it. I recently ran out so today I rushed to Sephora to get a new one. I love NARS's packaging. It's so sleek and sophisticated (is that weird?)




This Bronzer retails for about $34 but I'm going to show you why it's worth it!




As you can see this is a nice light bronzer. It has subtle shimmer to it but it's nothing like chunks of glitter which i don't think you want glitter in your bronzer because bronzer is supposed to be natural looking. I personally think this is suitable for light to medium complections. But if your darker I still think you can rock it! :)



As you can see when you swatch it there is slight shimmer but nothing over the top. If you have fair skin tones I recommend a light hand because you can definitely build up the color in this bronzer. Another reason I think this bronzer is so popular is the smooth formulation. It applies and blends onto the skin really nicely which is especially important to avoid orangey bronzers. 


As soon as I run out I guarantee i'll be getting more. this is my set bronzer... for LIFE!

Will you buy Laguna? what is your favorite bronzer? xoxo :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried this one yet but I think I will, everyone really loves it. Great post!

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete