Sunday, September 23, 2012

Burning Candles: My Obsession!

These candle posts are probably annoying so I am going to start doing them like every other day.  (Besides this one.) So my recent candle is the White Barn No1 nutmeg and Spice Candle. Near where I live there is a Christmas Barn. Where schools around the county decorate a tree and send it to the Barn so they all can be displayed around the holidays. The smell of this candle is EXACTLY what it smells in the barn. I absolutely love it. And I really believe that it's a delicious smell :) The scent describes as " A cozy concoction of spiced caramel and nutmeg evokes delightful memories of relaxing weekend getaways in the country."

If you love fall like me. You'll like this candle as well!
Please comment some requests for me to do!
Lexie (:

No comments:

Post a Comment