Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Review: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

Hey guys! I'm starting to keep up with my website finally! Todays review is on the Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain. I am going to tell you my thoughts and opinions on this product so lets get started!




All 12 shades
Smitten Stain



I only have 1 shade in smitten and I really like it. They have 12 shades in the entire line. Smitten is like a deep cranberry color when you first look at it. On your lips it's just a nice hot pink color but since I can't rock the hot pink I take my finger and blend some of the color out. These are a nice Lipstain but I like the other Revlon Just Bitten stain better that's not really a balm like this one.


Overall: I'm not really impressed with these but They are decent for a drugstore Lipstain. If you're looking for something better I would try the Clinique chubby sticks or The Tarte Lip Surgents.




Smitten on lips

* I got all of my pictures from Google until My camera starts working again. I indeed own none of these pictures i'm just borrowing them until I get my camera*

2 comments:

  1. I stood in the store trying to pick a color for about 30 minutes and left emptyhanded. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, sure thing! be sure to keep a eye out for future reviews!

      Delete