Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July Favorites!

July Favorites!

Hey guys! today I'm going to start doing every months favorites! to start off with July let me just say this month went by WAY to fast! it seemed like June took forever! I'm going to be doing 3 different types of favorites the categories are; beauty, random, and music. I hope you guys enjoy so lets get started!



Beauty Favorites!

So I have a few favorites including some of the products I've mentioned before so if you would be curious i'll link them here.

1. Mega plush mascara you can see the review here. So I absolutley LOVE this mascara! it's the best drugstore mascara I have ever found. Even my mom loves it. She steals it from me and even uses it and she's kinda hard to find beauty products that work with her but she loves this just as much as I do.

2. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer you can also see the review here. It's an amazing under eye highlighting concealer especially the days when I've been getting the littlest of sleep. This is  a little pricey for the amount of product you get but I love it and it's so amazing.

3. I've also been loving the ELF contouring Blush and Bronzer duo. ( Future Review COMING SOON!)
it's amazing for contouring hints the name up there. The blush is so pretty on pale skin like me and it is so much cheaper than the NARS Laguna/Orgasm Duo.




Random Favorites!

So I only have 3 Random Favorites :( and that is my new makeup organization system. I'll post a pic down below. I got the same one the have at Office Depot for $50 but I got mine at Sams club and it was only $25
It's so amazing and it holds so much.

My Next favorite is a beauty guru on Youtube. She is so amazing and has been uploading quite frequently! I personally love her and her name is Beautybaby44 i'd definitely recommend you go check out her channel because she is so amazing. Her link is right here. She is so pretty and outgoing I just adore her!

My last Random Favorite is Chocolate Covered Pretzels! I got the kind from Walmart for 100 calories a pack which is amazing if you're watching you're wait. Not only are they good but they're cheap too I love them please go buy them and comment down below in the comments what you think!


Beautybaby44!







Music Favorites!

Eric Church "Springsteen"  Song
Lady Antebellum "Dancin' Away With My Heart" Song
Katy Perry "Part Of Me" Song
Adele "Rolling In The Deep" Song
Chris Brown "Sweet Love" Song
Katie Sky "Sweet Sweet Melody" Song
Chris Brown "Don't Wake Me Up" Song
Jess Penner "Blue Bird" Song

* I got all of my pictures from Google until My camera starts working again. I indeed own none of these pictures i'm just borrowing them until I get my camera*

No comments:

Post a Comment