Saturday, August 18, 2012

(Series) Hair Review: TRESemme Extra Firm Control Gel 

Hey guys to kick off my 2nd review out of my hair series (just in case you guys are wondering they're going to be 6 reviews in all)  I'm doing the TRESemme Extra Firm Control Gel. For my thoughts and opinions keep reading...



As you can see it comes in a black squeezy tube liked bottle. And the actual gel itself is actually clear.


I really like this gel it has a very unique texture in my hair. I like to just put it in my hair and not use hairspray so I can have some really soft like textury beach waves. I read reviews on line and someone gave it a 2 out of 5! This product is more like a 5 out of 5! This gel retails for about 5-6.00.

Will you give this a try? Leave me requests down below and i'll pick them up and do a review! xoxox Lexie :)



* I got all of my pictures from Google until My camera starts working again. I indeed own none of these pictures i'm just borrowing them until I get my camera*

No comments:

Post a Comment