Monday, August 13, 2012

Review: Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes

Hey guys, Long time no talk! But i'm back I promise :) Todays review is on the Dream Bouncy Blushes from Maybelline. I've had this blush ever since they first released and today i'm gonna share with you my personal opinions and thoughts.





The Dream Bouncy Blushes retail anywhere from $6.49 to 8.00 which is kind of expensive for a drugstore blush. As you can see these are cream blushes. They come with .19 oz which if you wanna determine how much that is, it's about 1/5 of your average drugstore foundation. You press your finger on them and it creates a bouncy texture. When I first bought these I though it was gonna be like a ball. Throwing it on the ground and watching it bounce right back up. But that's not what these do. Once you touch them the bounce stays. I have 2 shades I have 05 Fresh Pink and 10 Pink frosting. They also have 10 in the entire dream collection. I know they had Dream Bouncy Bronzers but I think they're discontinued. I can't find any of them.







10 Pink Frosting
05 Fresh Pink





Overall I personally really like these. Not so much the Fresh Pink one but I love the one in Pink Frosting. They're nicely pigmented the hardest part is just figuring out how to apply this to your cheeks. I really love it and I will continue to buy more in the future. I really am dissapointed that they test on animals but I really do love their products. 

What's your favorite Maybelline Item? 
xoxoxoxo Lexie :)





* I got all of my pictures from Google until My camera starts working again. I indeed own none of these pictures i'm just borrowing them until I get my camera*








No comments:

Post a Comment