Monday, August 13, 2012

(Series) Hair Review: Suave Captivating Curls Whipped Cream Mousse

Hey guys so i'm starting a series on all of my  hair products so today's review is going to be about my new favorite hair product. I'm gonna be doing this series about every other day so keep your eye out! For what's good and what's not so lets get started :)


This mousse retails for about $2.50 which is amazing considering my TRESemme one is about $5.00 I personally love this mousse over any other mousse I've tried before because It is so unique! It comes out as a whipped cream texture almost like Cool Whip!  I like it because once you rub it together it almost feels like a gel you put on your hair. It's really nice to do cool beach waves but if you want beach waves with this DON'T use hairspray!

I overall LOVE this. It's definitely gonna be a repurchased product. It makes my hair nice to curl. I've had my perm for about almost a year now. And I also use this to help my hair be curly because I have naturally straight hair which is IMPOSSIBLE to curl but with this it's amazing! I personally recommend picking this up. At around $3.00 what do you have to lose?

xoxo Lexie :)

* I got all of my pictures from Google until My camera starts working again. I indeed own none of these pictures i'm just borrowing them until I get my camera*

No comments:

Post a Comment