Thursday, June 21, 2012


Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks:

Hate it in the hot weather and all of a sudden your lips get sun burnt? Or when your out in the Cold Winter air and you get chapped lips? Do you want something moisturizing, affordable, and gives you some color? If you said yes to any of these keep reading!




Did you know that these lipsticks have SPF 18 and can reduce lip dryness up to 65%? Sounds like a pretty good Lipstick! These Lipsticks come in 20 different shades! so i'm sure you'll find some color you like. These are really nice and affordable they range from $5.00- 6.99 really nice quality lipsticks! They have a really nice pretty purple packaging with a cute little crown on it so when you go and put on lipstick it stands out! These in my opinion are much better than the Revlon Lip Butters. If you don't have one go try it! you'll be in love with it! :)


                                     Some of my favorites: :)
Left to Right: Spotlight Beige, Summer Angel, Rose Sorbet,Rose Passion, Latino, Fancy, Sweetheart Tulips,Heather Shimmer


                                            All The Shades:



xoxxx Lexie :)

* I got all of my pictures from Google until My camera starts working again. I indeed own none of these pictures i'm just borrowing them until I get my camera*

2 comments:

  1. Definitely have to try these. Great blog! New follower♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you! You really need to they're my favorite! :)

      Delete