Thursday, June 21, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadows: Review & Swatches!

I know i'm pretty late on this Review, but I wanted to give you my personal opinions...

Top To Bottom, Left To Right:  Too Cool, Audacious Asphalt, Tough as Taupe,  Fierce & Tangy,  Bold Gold, Bad to the Bronze, Pomegranate Punk,  Painted Purple, Tenacious Teal, Edgy Emerald



                                                      Swatches:






Now the truth... how do they wear? Absolutely wonderful! I am blown away. I used this as a primer for my eyeshadow with nothing else underneath it, and my eyeshadow stayed completely crease free all day. I really love these. A lot of times I wear them plain because they're just so pigmented! They range from 5.99 to 6.99 which is pretty good considering 3 of these is like the price of 1 Benefit creaseless cream shadow or 1 MAC paint pot. I highly recommend these. If you don't have any... get to any local drugstore now! Tell me what you think of these in the comments below Thanks!
~xoxo Lexie :)


* I got all of my pictures from Google until My camera starts working again. I indeed own none of these pictures i'm just borrowing them until I get my camera*

No comments:

Post a Comment