Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Revlon Eyeshadow Quad in Decadent:



Hello everyone. Today I'm here to talk about one of my new favorites :) it's the Revlon Eyeshadow Quad in Decadent. This is a very nice neutral palette which I think would be perfect for any eye color. It even has a diagram to show you how to use them. You can find them in drugstores for retail about $5.99-7.99 which really isn't bad because they are very nicely pigmented. These are one of my new favorite Eyeshadow quads and they even have more palettes for people who like bright and colorful eyes. For me I like neutrals. I highly recommend these!










Left To Right: Highlight, Lid, Outer Corner, Crease



Lexie (:


* I got all of my pictures from Google until My camera starts working again. I indeed own none of these pictures i'm just borrowing them until I get my camera*


No comments:

Post a Comment