Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters:


Another Review! your probably getting sick of these. Ha. But today I wanted to tell you my opinion on the Revlon Lip Butters. I have 3 of the shades. Strawberry Shortcake, Sweet Tart, and Lolipop. Their are 20 out of the whole collection. They're really nice and moisturizing also there color pigmentation is great. Sadly they come of you lips easily. So you might wanna carry one around so you can touch up :) these are one of my all time favorite lipsticks. They really are nice. They retail from $5.99-7.99 which really is good for people on a budget. I think anyone would love these if they never tried them out. I'm really looking forward to pick more up in the future!



Strawberry Shortcake


Lolipop

Sweet Tart


* I got all of my pictures from Google until My camera starts working again. I indeed own none of these pictures i'm just borrowing them until I get my camera*

No comments:

Post a Comment