Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer:

In look for a new Highlighting Concealer? Try this one! The New Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer. It's a very nice brightening concealer for the under eyes. I wouldn't recommend this on blemishes but if you need a nice highlighter or concealer this is the one for you. I honestly wish their were more color selections, They have 4 or 5 shades so it's kind of hard to determine your shade. I have the shave ivory. And I find blending this concealer with your finger instead of a brush works so much better. This retails from anywhere to $6.44-7.99 so it is kind of expensive for a drugstore concealer that only has as much product as one of the ELF lip glosses for $1. Overall good highlighting and waking up concealer :)


Comparison to the $1 ELF Lip Gloss




Comparison To $7 concealer...



All Swatches...


~Lexie :)

* I got all of my pictures from Google until My camera starts working again. I indeed own none of these pictures i'm just borrowing them until I get my camera*

No comments:

Post a Comment