Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Makeup:


Hello everyone I know this is my 3rd post in like one day but I just LOVE doing this! It's starting to come addictive ha! This Drugstore review today is going to be The somewhat new Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Makeup.  This Foundation comes in 9 shades and mine is the shade 00 Shell. This foundation does have some sparkle in it but it's not to intense. This Retails anywhere from 10-13 dollars. This is a pretty light weight foundation as well. (One thing I like is that it is easier to apply than the original Colorstay.  The original Colorstay foundation dries extremely fast, which makes it a little difficult to blend)
I have oily skin. I really don't think i'd recommend this to people with dry skin, It gives anywhere from light to medium coverage which really isn't that bad because I like my freckles to show through.

My overall experience is that If I were to rate this I think i'd give it a 6/10. It's okay but I prefer other foundations better.



* I got all of my pictures from Google until My camera starts working again. I indeed own none of these pictures i'm just borrowing them until I get my camera*

2 comments: