Thursday, June 21, 2012

Biolage Conditioning Balm:

Hello! Another Review! Okay so on Saturday I was getting ready for a Picnic at a friends house and I noticed she only had Biolage color treated conditioner, I was already in the shower so I just used it even though I don't have colored hair. It's so neat how you just scoop it out of the jar. This retails for about $20 but I think it'd be worth it. I noticed my hair was so soft and had lots of shine and volume after I styled my hair. I really want to get this. It's a really thick consistency but it's just amazing I definitely would recommend this to anyone with dry and damaged hair!






* I got all of my pictures from Google until My camera starts working again. I indeed own none of these pictures i'm just borrowing them until I get my camera*

No comments:

Post a Comment